Monday, November 1, 2010

Inevitably the next step...

It started with Facebook, "I'll never get on there". Became obsessed. Next came Twitter, "That's dumb, Our lives are not interesting enough to tweet about". Became obsessed. So (hence the title), I now have a blog. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, but I have it nonetheless. I decided, after the past year or so of craziness in my life, that it was interesting enough to blog about. So, here goes nothing.

I'm from the Delta... (that should tell you enough right there)... I love riding back roads, country music, landscape photography, beer when its hot, whiskey when its cold, slow nights at the bars, farming, hanging out with my friends, hunting ducks and geese, delta sunrises/sunsets, the lake, bloodhounds, tractors, driving anywhere and everywhere, and Switzerland. I believe that a man should have good manners around a lady, like treating them with respect, opening doors, and all of the "old school" stuff that you don't see anymore. I'd like to think that I'm pretty smart when I'm sober and I know that I'm a idiot when I've been drinking. I am thankful for everything in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment